Wellbeing and fat loss: How I can help
A well designed nutrition and supplementation plan can help with:
- Fat loss
- Muscle gain
- Improving energy levels, including during winter
- Enhancing sports performance
- Correction of functional imbalances, e.g. subclinical hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue
So far I have helped a wide range of clients, including people with medical problems who need to lose significant amounts of fat, sportspeople wanting to improve their performance and perfect their physiques, and busy executives who would like to have more energy and improved mood.
At our initial consultation, we will establish your goals and preferences, and I will develop a detailed understanding of your health status, diet and lifestyle. I will then carefully design your nutrition and supplementation programme. Regular follow up sessions will help to ensure your progress – your plans will be adapted as required and you will receive the support to make them work for you.
Improving your diet and lifestyle can bring about many positive changes in your appearance and wellbeing. Results are even more noticeable when combined with an exercise programme, so Stan and I work together to provide a complete solution.
- My clinical training helps me to bring together various types of information about my clients, and my scientific background allows me to interpret this accurately in light of the latest research
- I believe in a holistic approach, and study a variety of complementary health topics
- In my practice, the importance of psychology in making positive lifestyle changes is frequently highlighted, and I strive to understand more about this topic
- I use BioSignature modulation, a technique for improving physical and mental wellbeing developed by world-renowned strength coach Charles Poliquin. BioSignature modulation is based on the fact that our hormones govern how we store fat, our moods and energy levels. Identifying hormonal imbalances through skinfold testing, and addressing them with nutrition and supplementation can lead to dramatic results
Marie-Claire Wilson: About me
- I studied medical sciences at the University of Cambridge and completed my MBBS clinical medical degree at the Royal Free and University College Medical School, London
- Since Spring 2009, I have been working in the wellbeing sector, advising clients on nutrition and supplementation, and helping them to lose fat, improve their energy levels and generally feel better
- I regularly give presentations on wellbeing and fat loss, run workshops and write articles on wellbeing-related topics
- Several years' experience in the corporate world means I am familiar with the barriers to healthy living that most people face, and understand how nutrition and supplementation programmes need to be adapted to be relevant to real life
Dr Marie-Claire Wilson, MBBS,