Training: How I can help
I have over 10 years' experience in getting the following types of results for my clients:
- Increases in muscle strength and size
- Fat loss
- Improved sports performance for athletes at all levels
- Optimised physical condition
- Postural correction, improved mobility/flexibility and recovery from injury
I aim to help you achieve more than you thought possible from your training, in the most time-efficient way, so when designing your programme, I take into account the following:
- Scientific training principles, which provide the basis of my approach
- My experience – I know what works
- Your goals – in order to make progress, it is essential to know what the destination is. I support you through the process of setting realistic, yet challenging goals, refining them and ultimately achieving them
- Your needs and preferences – everyone is different, and your first session incorporates an in-depth assessment, to ensure that the programme designed is appropriate for your experience level and takes into account any injuries and medical problems. I adapt my programmes according to how you prefer to train – in the gym, at home, outside, in a group
Anyone serious about changing their body should pay attention to their diet and lifestyle, as well as starting an exercise programme. I recommend my clients discuss these areas with Marie-Claire.
Stan Holec: About me
I am a fully qualified Personal Trainer and UKSCA Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach.
I constantly strive to improve my knowledge and abilities, through reading widely, attending training courses and learning new practical skills. For example, helping a martial artist client to improve his performance inspired me to take up martial arts myself, bringing even greater benefits to him and my other clients.
Professionally, my interests are not limited to just getting results for people who are as keen on training as I am – I enjoy working with clients at all levels, and supporting an older person to improve their mobility or helping a bride and groom to look their best on their wedding day is just as important to me as impacting a competitive athlete's performance.
- UKSCA Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Charles Poliquin Strength Coach Level 3 (not assigned)
- Biosignature Practitioner
- PIMST (Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Techniques) Qualified
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- SPS Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- YMCA Nutrition and Weight Management
- Wright Foundation Qualification in Exercise Referral
Stan Holec, ASCC